Easy Tips for SEO Success!
(Please don’t do this, it’s satire)
Most people know that SEO is easy, here are some tips
- Make sure to stuff your content with as many keywords as possible, even if they don’t make sense in the context of your article. The more, the merrier!
- Use hidden text and links on your website. It’s like a secret treasure hunt for your visitors!
- Don’t bother with creating quality content. Instead, focus on creating content that is filled with buzzwords and industry jargon that nobody outside of your field would understand.
- Use irrelevant and misleading meta descriptions and title tags to grab attention. Nothing like tricking people into clicking on your website!
- Use automated software to generate thousands of backlinks to your website overnight. Quantity over quality, right?
- Ignore the user experience. Make sure to use pop-ups, auto-playing videos, and other annoying features that will make your visitors want to leave as soon as possible.
- Use social media to spam links to your website. Your friends and followers will love it!
- Don’t bother optimizing for mobile devices. Who uses those anyway?
- Use clickbait headlines and fake news to drive traffic to your site. Nothing like misleading your audience for a quick boost in pageviews!
- Finally, don’t bother with tracking your SEO efforts. Just sit back and hope for the best!
To be clear, KzS does NOT recommend using any of these “tips” at any time.