WHY DOES SEO MATTER?
Of all users never scroll past the first page
Of all users ignore paid ads
Online experiences begin with a seach engine
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
HOW KzS CAN HELP
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the practice of having a site found organically in internet search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc.
We focus on creating solid, searchable content on your site to get your site to the first page through ethical trusted methods.
Google is constantly updating their algorithms which affect your site ranking almost overnight.
We stay on top of the updates so you don’t have to.
If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
Search Engine Optimization
Getting your site to rank requires commitment and time. There is no ethical and easy road getting, and staying, on the first page of Google. But it is worth the time to get you there.
- What are your goals?
- Products and/or Services
- Your Target Audience
- Who is your competition
- Scope of work
- Quality content
- Generate awareness
- Present a company voice
- Google Analytics
- Increase site traffic
Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
- Search and e-mail are the top two internet activities
- 81% of businesses consider their blog to be an asset to their business
- SEO leads have a 14.6% closing rate, while outbound leads (such as print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate
- Companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages. More indexed pages = more leads.
- Inbound leads cost 61% less than outbound leads. An example of an inbound lead might be from search engine optimization. An outbound lead might be from a cold call.